Monday, December 17, 2007

Mommy's Bragging



Mommy's turn to brag. Daddy always has the time to get on here and tell everyone how much that Mya looks like him. The funny thing is everyone that we see in town says the same thing. My neurologist thinks that Mya looks like Tim! I am continually apologizing, but it will be funny some day when the attitude backs up the look. Wednesday is doctor day at our house. I have my 6 week check up and Mya gets her first real round of shots. Daddy will have to deal with the unhappy baby though. Baby Tylenol will be his best friend. I will be having tests run and talking with the doctor to see if my new medicine is working to help my seizures and still function as a new mom.

One thing is for sure...Tim and I are really ready for Christmas this year. Trying to get Mya to put her ornament on the tree was a little tricky, and trying to get a picture of the whole family including Bossy is impossible. Maybe next year!


Love Ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's always the toes. We still make beautiful babies even though they don't look like us. Love you guys see you next week! :)
-Amy