Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Going to MO

We’ll you have all heard about and it is final here. This Sunday we leave from the church at 5:30 A.M. We still don’t have the whole tractor paid for, I am not sure exactly what they are going to do about it…I will let you know what happens.
We are really excited about going, and a little nervous at the same time. I found out that I will be doing a Youth Group type of lesson for the boys while we are there. It will be challenging…I mean what do say to 20 boys who range from age 7-18 who have been taken to this farm as a last resort type of thing??? I don’t know…But God does!
I just wanted to say thanks again to those of you who supported us with money and showered us with prayers. If you can remember to pray for us next week it will be appreciated…. Remember we love you all…

No comments: