Tuesday, April 18, 2006

1/4 of a century?

It's been a long time coming...I haven't written anything on the blog for a while so I thought I would get on here tonight and tell everyone a little bit of what's going on in Colby. We have been busy the past couple of weeks...From Sunday April 9th to Sunday April 16th there were a total of 6 services that we had at church. Not including all of the practices we had for our Maunday Thursday Drama that we did, oh yeah, I actually did it twice. I was, I guess, the demon hate...talk about a good Easter week.
As far as the Youth Group goes, things are really awesome. Last week for Youth Group we had a serious lesson about the last few days of Christ's life on earth. I used the Bible and then read God's point of view from the book, Witness the Passion. When we were done with Youth Group none of the teens said anything...silence for this group tells you that you actually got through to them!!! Since we were very serious last week, tomorrow night we are going to have a fun night...we are starting to do something completely devoted to fun once a month. Anyways, we are having pajama and cereal night. It is going to be a twist on a normal Saturday morning full of cartoons, breakfast, were gonna read some books, and have some fun!!!
Saturday...well Saturday all I can say is I am sleeping in. Actually I probably won't. We have prom and prom alternative here in Colby this weekend and I think I will be hellping the boys get all ready for their night. Don't worry Grandma, we will give all of the girls sweaters!!!
So I think that's it for now..I will be writing in a couple of days to tell everyone about or missions trip, we are going to Lives Under Construction in Lampe, Missouri. If you want to check out their website before I write more about it you can goe to, www.lucboys.org
I think that's it for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should put up more pictures and not talk about the youth group so much. We want to know about you not them.

Anonymous said...

So what did you get for your birthday? What a night that was when you were born. Going to the hospital, the nurse sending me home, then an hour or two later knowing that I had better get back to the hospital. By then, your Dad was wrapped up in a John Wayne movie - can't even tell you the name of it, just that he had never seen it before. So I told him that I was going to the hospital, with or without him. We both knew that you would grow up watching John Wayne movies together.