Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What can happen next?

Well, just got off the phone with my doctor and he is telling me the hardest thing to do as a mother. He is telling me to have no contact with my daughter. I really don't know what I am going to do with this last bit of information. Tim doesn't even no about this happening. All of the voices have not been there since Monday, but now the doctor says I have severe hatred or resentment towards several people. That may be the beginning of the voices. Glad I haven't had to deal with the voices and not being able to see Mya at all. Please offer suggestions of what I can do about this.
She is pulling up all on her own and even letting go for a few seconds! I don't want to lose out on her first steps, but do I go against the doctors word to see my daughter? I don't get it!

Love Ya

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't know what to say other than I am praying for you daily!!

AND your daughter is so cute and beautiful.... I love the pictures!!