Thursday, January 17, 2008

Home again and in charge...

Hey everyone, we got home Saturday and hit the ground running. We got back into town about 8:30, we were lucky enough to have Mike and Nancy come over and help bring stuff in from the car. My wife worked all Sunday afternoon to put stuff away...and I well...took a nap!! It was great being in Michigan and Ohio to see all of our family! We miss you all alot.
Becky started back to work on Monday afternoon. She works at the school for a few hours everyday. It was really hard for her to go back on Monday, but she knew that Mya was in good hands.
I have been running since I woke up from my nap on Sunday. Pastor Gene and Joy are leaving tomorrow for Ecuador so I am going to be in charge for 2 weeks. I am preaching on SUnday so it will be an interesting 2 weeks. More later...
Love Ya...

No comments: