Monday, April 16, 2007

Lessons Learned Everywhere

So...I am not a fan of Superchick at all. I never have liked there music but I have found out that sometimes you learn lessons from places you are not expecting them...
Superchick has a song titled hero...someone on youtube put a video to it and it makes you think...I will post the link, if you watch this video write back to me and let me know what you think of it...it's better/sadder than hugs....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AjAeXW_0Gc

Love Ya...
Tim

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Tim!! Sad video! Made the mistake of watching with Trever though b/c he kept asking me why "He got hurt".

Hope of hopes my kids don't go through such bullying!! Prayers of my prayers too!!!

We miss you both! Have a great day in Colby!!

Heather said...

Pretty amazing after the stuff that happened at VT today.

Jamie

Tim and Becky Morehart said...

Hey guys...the sad thing to me is that I was sitting here in my office and had no clue the whole VT thing was happening. I can't imagine hatting someone that much. It's amazing how different God can make a person's life if we let them!!