Friday, January 05, 2007

Amazing Trip!!!

So it’s Friday and I am finally in the office, and getting back to normal life. Becky and I are happy to be back home with stuff to do, we were both starting to go crazy and we were cleaning the house.
We had an amazing trip HOME, it was great to see all of our family, it’s to bad we didn’t stay until Monday, but we had a great time anyways. I want to say thank you to all of you who spoiled us from food, chicken, steak, pancakes, French toast, Olive Garden, Chick-fil-a, and did I mention chicken? Oh, it was amazing.
It was good to see family, and both Becky and I said we can not wait another year before we come home for a trip again, but then again I guess we will get to see some of you in July…if you come then I believe we will have a little warmer weather, ok a lot. Anyway, speaking of July, our Praise Gathering is going to be July 27-29 and it will be in Hutchinson, Kansas. You can look it up, the place we are staying has an indoor water park!!
It was great seeing everybody, but I have to admit it was heart warming to see my niece and nephews, even if they did love my brother a little bit more because he had money.
Well…I’ve got to actually do some work so…Thank You to all of you who spoiled us.
Love Ya…

1 comment:

jamesy said...

Well Tim and Becky it was nice seeing you and the snow looks very nice there. Maybe someday we will get some here and now remember what it looks like. Our time together was very fun and our dinners to say the least was very interesting. Hope to see you soon.