Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday...

It’s Friday and here comes another blog…two in one week. So I really don’t have anything to say…except…no I really don’t so let me think of something…………Oh I got it. It is Friday and it’s Orange day in Colby, if you ask Becky when you see her next, she can show you the sign language symbol for oranges. Anyways, it’s homecoming this weekend…it’s a really big deal here, even though our team isn’t that good. All of the businesses have their windows painted, today the high school gets out early and there is a parade at 2:30. So today I am going to go downtown and watch the parade…it’s not like a parade for the fair at home…then again neither was our fair parade here this year either.
So tonight we will have a 5th Quarter, amazing food, and a bonfire!
I read more about IWU and how it is expanding today on Coach D’s (Keith Dury) website. He said College Church is finally building their new facility. They are building a new Sports Complex, just for the teams to practice. They are building yet another dorm where the tennis courts use to be. They are also building a new administration building next to the science hall/cm buildings…good bye parking lot (where Josh’s car sat for some many days before Uncle Jim came and fixed it). So I’ve said all of this to say that I am looking forward to seeing IWU, my profs, and my friend Ezra!! Oh yeah…one more thing…4West, my unit won the Resident Life Week Challenge!!! Four West 4 Life!!!
Well, Love Ya

1 comment:

Heather said...

I remember my homecoming parades. They were great. I enjoyed throwing candy to all the little BD fans it was great. Thanks for a time to remenace a little. I don't think I spelled that word right but, o well. It's not like you really care.

Finally had a chance to do somethings on the net. Heather updated our blog the other day.